Friday, April 17, 2009

Walt Disney World - Magical Kingdom Orlando, FL

After a short time of sleeping, I was on the road to Disney World with a friend. It started off cloudy, but turned out to be a pretty nice day.


Photobucket


Here's a picture of the boat ride over to the park.


Photobucket


Swiss Family Robinson. It wasn't all that exciting, but it looks kind of pretty.


Photobucket


This is from the Country Bear Jamboree.


Photobucket


The parade really did sort of scare me. The performers were so happy that I thought they may be made of plastic.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Cinderella's Castle


Photobucket


I didn't take many pictures since a lot of the time spent here was either waiting in line, on a ride, or eating. It was pretty fun, and I seemed to stay awake pretty well throughout the entire day.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: