Friday, August 22, 2003

Short update

Sat at my computer fiddling with pictures and web pages again today. Much fun. I finished it for now at least. I feel I've accomplished something by getting the page up though. I like having a place to showcase my work, even if very few people see it.

Hoping to go to Big Basin tomorrow or the next day, but I really don't know if it's going to happen. I'd really like for it to happen tomorrow, but Sunday would work too. The only problem is I don't know who else it'd work for.

So much to do, so little time.. Was planning on getting all of the pictures up yesterday, but I don't know what I was thinking. I'd like to finish today. I just wanna get it over with so I can go back out..hopefully to Big Basin, and take more pictures. I've been thinking about it, and I really want to go down to San Diego to take pictures at the zoo. The only thing that bothers me about taking pictures at the zoo, is that I'm taking pictures of animals that aren't in their natural habitat. I think I should go to the one in San Francisco first, just to see if it's worth it. I want a zoom lens before I go, that way I'll be able to get close up shots. I wonder if anyone will have enough patience to watch the animals with me. I could sit there all day and watch them.
Guess I should get back to work on my photo page.

No comments: