Saturday, February 14, 2009

Korean Cigarettes

Yes this is a very strange and random addition to my photo blog. Someone asked me if I wanted a pack of Korean cigarettes and I (being interested in most anything foreign) accepted. These are the strangest things to attempt to smoke..me and two friends, both of them don't even smoke, decided to attempt to smoke these little "toothpicks". My final thoughts are, I love the box, it's very nicely packaged. Smoking these things is like smoking air. PERFECT for those trying to quit, and realizing they're wasting their time trying to smoke..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


NOTE: After smoking a few here and there I've actually decided they aren't half bad. In fact..I'd prefer to smoke these than normal cigarettes, they HAVE to be healthier since you don't suck in as much crap.

No comments: