Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Pink Lady Slipper & Naples Blues Festival

I went for a walk around Mackworth Island yesterday. I was disappointed by the lack of flowers as I'd seen before. Also, it's becoming over-run by bamboo, and they are clearing down trees in places and it doesn't look so pretty right now.. The only good thing I found, was a Lady Slipper.





I didn't take many pictures at the Naples Blues Festival, but here are some.

This guy jumped down off the stage, gave his guitar to a woman, and played it while she held it.




A random shot I took of some boaters, with a nice background.




Then the last band we saw. The Blind Lemons, which reminds me too much of Blind Melon. Not a similar style of music though of course..


In other news, I think I have to send my camera back in to be repaired already. The flash won't pop up on demand, and I either have to do it manually (probably a bad idea) or just set the camera to no flash, or else I'll get an annoying error message telling me to shut my camera off.

No comments: