Wednesday, June 20, 2007


I'm a bit disappointed, but I have spoken with Canon's customer support, and it seems I need to send it in for repairs.

I can shoot without the flash, or manually pop it up if I need it, but that will most likely further damage it. I only hope that by doing that I haven't ruined it to the point where they consider it abuse of some sort and won't fix it.

My issue really, is that it's summer. I don't want to miss out on any photo opportunities, which I'm sure to. I don't want to get the camera back just before I go on my vacation to Alaska, and then have no idea what I'm doing. I'm still learning the camera, and would like to get another lens next month.

I was considering sending it now in hopes that it'd get back by the middle of next month so that I would have the new lens with it, and at least a month to play with it before my trip to Alaska.

If I don't send it now, I'll have to wait until after foliage season..

No comments: