Friday, February 2, 2007

Portland at night & The Awesome

On my way into town with a friend, I decided to take some pictures. The snowflakes were huge, and I'm not too familiar with night-time or snow photography. It wasn't too cold out, so it was pretty fun!



I stopped by the Lava Lounge for a minute and took a few pictures. I really like this one. It's a turntable with the light the dj's use to see what they're doing if you can't figure it out!



Then I went to the Big Easy and took a few pictures of "The Awesome" an 80's cover band.



When the night was almost over, I met up again with my friend, and walked back home. Here are a few pictures I took on the way back when the snow had stopped. I drive by that sign every day, and it always weirds me out. Not quite sure who put the picture of the weird looking man in nothing but underpants..


No comments: