Monday, August 28, 2006

The week in photo's - Saturday

Saturday, August 26th, I went to Bradbury Mountain State Park in Pownal, ME. I had been told about this "mountain" a few times when mentioning that I'd like to shoot new places. I don't quite understand the big deal though. Coming from the White Mountains of New Hampshire originally, walking less than a mile to get to the summit was rather strange and unfullfilling. I don't think I even built up a sweat..no..actually I didn't. It was a great place to take a family, due to it's .3 mile incline to the summit. Very short hike, and a decent view. Nothing to drive from Portland to see though. I'm glad I went anyway, or else it'd be this place on my list that I'd always need to see. The trails were mighty confusing and I think I must've hopped trails a few times. Well I could go on about my disappointment, but really it wasn't too bad. Here are some pictures.


No comments: