Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sugarloaf area

Went to my mother's for the weekend, and decided to take some photo's while there. We went on a very long drive, without having a destination. I only stopped a few times. We drove almost all the way to Bingham, then back through N. Anson, then to Sugarloaf, then through Farmington, then back to Madison. Took a lot of gas, and probably wasn't worth it, but oh well. I told my mom we'd have to go to Bar Harbor this summer. I really don't know how to sight-see in the winter without cross country skiing or something. Too cold to really walk around without boots and stuff for long periods of time, and it's hard to take pictures when you don't have a real destination..



Lesson learned. It's hard to take good pictures when you have no idea where you're going. (Of course there's always an exception.)

No comments: